199 Church Condos
You are constantly shifting gears. From the moment morning breaks till night falls, your day, your life is moving from point A to point B. From one thing to another. Be it work or play. Shop or dine. Rest or exercise, you are always doing something. Taking on new roles. Trying out new things. In this busy environment, there’s one place that accommodates your every state of being. That place is 199 Church, your home in this big city.
Every place that is important, everything that’s necessary is steps from 199 Church. From the Financial District to Ryerson University, to Yonge-Dundas Square, all are within walking distance. With Dundas TTC around the corner, convenience lives here.
A one-minute walk from Ryerson University, 199 Church is a convenient address for students and faculty. From the award-winning Student Learning Centre to the multi-functional Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex, the university is continuously expanding the campus and most importantly, its offerings.
• 24/7 Concierge
• Approximately 20,000 sq. ft. of Indoor/Outdoor Amenities
• Exclusive Large Gym – Cardio, Weights, Outdoor Fitness, Cross Training, Yoga Studio
• Exclusive Co-Working/Study Space – Outdoor Lounge and Dining, Shared Co-Working Space, Private Study Area
• Outdoor Pet Area
• Two Guest Suites
• Grand Lobby Furnished by FENDI
• Automated Parcel Storage
• Smooth Finished Ceilings Throughout
• Integrated Panel Front Refrigerator and Dishwasher
• Stacked Washer / Dryer Included
• Choice of Flooring Throughout Entry, Kitchen, Dining, Living Areas and Bedrooms
• Undermount Stainless Steel Sink in Kitchen
• Undercabinet Lighting in Kitchen
• Composite Stone Countertop from Builder’s Standard Samples
• Individual Suite Hydro, Heat and Water Metering
$10,000 on signing
• Balance of 5% in 30 days
• 5% in 45 120 days
• 5% in 120 370 days
• 5% in 270 570 days
At 199 Church, you can be you. Designed to complement your life and your style, its ultra-chic amenities are an elevator ride away When you want to meet, greet or welcome friends and family, the lobby is a great place to do all that. Styled with accents of matte black and glossy white, its modern minimalist aesthetic makes a memorable first impression. Outfitted in Fendi furniture and captivating art, the space makes a chic and very hip statement.
With all the things you like to do, want to do, and must do, this condominium fits your life to a tee. Just like you, wellness has a special place at 199 Church. Here you can achieve all your fitness and feel-good goals. Spread out over 5,550 sf, the wellness zone comes kitted with state-of-the-art equipment, separate zones for cardio, weights, yoga and more. Surrounded by an expanse of outdoor space, you have the freedom to take your stay fit routine outside under the sky. It’s also great for relaxing and enjoying the breeze.
Once you’re done feeling good, you can switch to work or play just as easily. Right above the wellness zone is a shared workspace that embraces many functions. During the day, it’s a great place to think, ideate, and get stuff done. Inspired by the workspaces of leading technology companies, like Google, this all encompassing space provides a mix of large open areas and private meeting enclosures ideal for work and study. Outfitted with banquettes, communal tables, gatherings of soft seating and a servery, the space is carefully curated for contemplative and engaging activities. With everything it has to offer, it’s easy to be you at 199 Church.
A one-minute walk from Ryerson University, 199 Church is a convenient address for students
and faculty. From the award-winning Student Learning Centre to the multi-functional Daphne
Cockwell Health Sciences Complex, the university is continuously expanding the campus and
most importantly, its offerings.
• 40,435 undergrads enrolled
• 2,753 graduate students enrolled
• 5,600+ registered international full-time students by 2025-26
• 7,000 incoming students every 5-years fills the equivalent of ‘12’ 199 Church buildings
• Beds on campus - 1,417 beds for 42,000 students
96% have zero opportunity to live on campus
An excellent example of something old and something new, 199 Church stands out in a skyline that’s forever changing.
While modern in its design and materiality, it incorporates the rich past of Church Street to fashion a structure with a singular presence.
199 CHURCH AMENITIES
• Grand Lobby Furnished by Fendi
• 10,000 SF Outdoor Terrace
- Entertainment Lounge
- Dining Oasis
- Pet Walking Area
- Outdoor Fitness Area
- Outdoor Games Area
10,000 SF Indoor Space
- Shared Co-Working Space and Lounge
- Private Study Pods
- Four Guest Suites
- 24-Hour Fitness Centre
- 24-Hour Concierge
KEY REASONS TO INVEST
• Central, Connected Location
• Surrounded by Premium, High Quality Employment
• 100 Metres to Ryerson University
• 350 Metres to Yonge & Dundas Square, TTC Subway
• Very Efficient Suites, Lowest
• Price Points in DT Core
Register Now & Receive Floor Plans, Price List
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives