Welcome To Harbourview Grand
Harbourview Grand in Newcastle, ON
With waterfront views like these, every day feels like a vacation.
Presenting Harbourview Grand, a one-of-a-kind waterfront development on the shores of Lake Ontario in the Port of Newcastle community, offering a maintenance-free condominium lifestyle where each day is better than the last. This unparalleled collection of one, two and three bedroom suites (up to 1,922 sq. ft., some with terraces) is luxuriously appointed and elegant in both its exterior architecture, interior design, and impeccable selection of finishes. All the while surrounded by greenspace and offering incredible waterfront views of both the lake and marina.
Admiral’s Walk Clubhouse has it all!
Admiral’s Walk Clubhouse offers Harbourview Grand residents a wide variety of recreational activities, including a fitness room complete with cardio workout and free weights equipment and an oversized indoor pool and hot tub. For a great time, invite guests over to the stylish party room with banquet, bar, and lounge areas, billiards-games room, a private theatre, WiFi-equipped business centre and meeting room. And much, much more in the facility’s ample 15,000 square feet. The Social Director arranges a full schedule of social and recreational activities like regular Bridge and Euchre nights, Friday night movies, both live music and karaoke nights, in the lounge or at the marina. Plus, fashion shows, afternoon teas, and special holiday events and celebrations throughout the year. All under one roof.
- Sophisticated lobby.
- Balconies/patios with glass and aluminum railings for enhanced views.
- 2 conveniently located elevators.
- Entry system connected with suite phone lines.
- Professionally landscaped with sod, shrubs and trees.
- One (1) underground parking spot included.
- Suite entry doors with brushed chrome lever handles and deadbolts.
- Contemporary interior doors and trim.
- Brushed chrome lever handles on passage doors.
- 9′ ceiling heights in all living areas (excluding bulkheads and ceiling drops. Kitchens may have dropped ceilings).
- Rental hot water heater/forced air heating system.
- Individually metered utilities (water, gas and hydro).
- Self-contained heating and air conditioning units.
- Textured ceilings throughout except kitchen and bathroom.
- In-suite smoke/carbon monoxide detectors.
- Your choice of four (4) complete colour and material coordinated packages professionally designed, covering all interior finishes for your suite, including:
- Engineered wood flooring in all living areas.
- Quality Berber carpet in bedroom(s) and den if applicable.
- Designer floor tiles in kitchen, foyer and bathroom.
- Designer wall tiles around tub enclosure and shower stall as per plan.
- Colour and finish coordinated kitchen/vanity cabinetry. Granite or quartz counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms as per designer package.
- Neutral wall colour as per designer package with white trim and baseboard.
- Designer-selected cabinetry as per designer package.
- Granite or quartz counters, as per designer package.
- Extended upper cabinets for added storage.
- Deep fridge upper with gable as per plan.
- Flush breakfast bars as per plan.
- Stainless steel undermount sink with single lever chrome faucet and vegetable spray.
- Designer-selected raised height vanity as per designer package.
- Granite or quartz counters (as per designer package) with white rectangular undermount sink.
- 5′ acrylic white deep soaker tub as per plan.
- Chrome single lever faucets.
- White comfort height toilets with elongated bowl.
- Chrome towel bar and toilet paper holder.
- Ceiling mounted exhaust fan vented to exterior.
- Strip lighting above vanity.
- Shower stall with frameless glass panel and door (as per plan).
- Ceiling height dropped by approximately 1 foot in bathrooms and closets as required.
- Prewired cable TV outlets and telephone jacks in living room, all bedrooms and den as applicable.
- Two electrical plugs with USB ports – one in kitchen and one in master bedroom.
- Switch-controlled split outlet in living room.
- Ceiling lights in kitchen, dining area, bedrooms and den where applicable.
- White Decora switches and receptacles throughout suite.
- One weather-protected outlet on balcony/patio.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Specifications and features as described apply only where shown on plans.
- All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. Exterior elevations will be similar to renderings shown, but not necessarily identical. Substitutions made by the Vendor will be subject to the terms and conditions of The Tarion Warranty Program relating to Builder’s substitutions.
- Materials, prices, specifications and floor plans are subject to change without notice.
- All renderings are artist’s concept. Purchaser acknowledges that some features may not be applicable to all plans.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that due to framing members (lumber), plumbing and HVAC systems, the ceiling and wall electrical rough-ins and/or light fixtures and/or smoke and CO detectors may interfere with the centering or positioning of the above noted items in the applicable space.
- The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to complete any work and/or supply any material to finish dwelling before closing date.
- The Vendor’s warranty is backed by The Tarion Warranty Corporation.
- A pre-delivery inspection form to be completed with the Vendor prior to closing.
- Tarion coverage: One (1) year warranty on defects in workmanship and materials. Two (2) year warranty on electrical, plumbing and heating delivery and distribution system, water penetration through building envelope and foundation. Seven (7) year warranty on major structural defects. Purchaser agrees to pay Tarion enrolment fee plus applicable taxes on closing date.
Register Now & Receive Floor Plans, Price List
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Register for VIP suite package
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty