Welcome To Alba Condos
Alba Condos at Hurontario St & Central Pkwy
In Mississauga ON
PRICING STARTING FROM THE $600s!
Register Now & Buy With Us To Get Platinum Incentives
The newest addition coming soon to Mississauga's burgeoning downtown core! Introducing Alba, an exciting condominium coming soon to Hurontario St & Central Pkwy. Having a highly desirable address in the heart of Mississauga means residents will be moments from the city's most sought after amenities including: Cooksville GO Station, the upcoming Hurontario LRT, MiWay Transit, Square One Shopping Centre, Sheridan College, Major Highways, Restaurants and so much more that the city has to provide!
Alba Condos is located in downtown Mississauga. The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga’s growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga is also honored with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto’s expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
ALBA CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, who welcomes 25 millions visitors annually
- Square One is Eastern Canada's largest shopping centre
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths, and public transportation
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
Address: 1 Fairview Road East, Mississauga
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Coming Soon
Register Now & Receive Floor Plans, Price List
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives