Welcome To CAPE COD Condos
CAPE COD VILLAS IN NEWCASTLE
Inspired by its Maritime namesake, Cape Cod offers an exquisitely designed and constructed condominium in the Port of Newcastle off the shores of beautiful Lake Ontario.
From its decidedly quaint architecture featuring larger units with 2 & 3 bedrooms and up to 1,226 square feet of space, to its nautically themed detailing and interiors richly-appointed with every luxury feature and modern convenience imaginable, this development will make you feel relaxed and refreshed for years to come.
Residents enjoy access to the 260-boat slip marina, 1 ½ mile stretch of natural shoreline, and the fabulous Admiral’s Walk Clubhouse.
THE GOOD LIFE.
Sit back and relax with family and friends. Or go for a walk in the shadow of Lake Ontario’s pristine north shore. Whatever your choice, Cape Cod affords a myriad of lifestyle choices all with the beauty of Lake Ontario as your indigo backdrop. Live the vacation lifestyle 12 months a year in this one-of-a-kind waterfront community just 40 minutes east of Toronto. Residents enjoy access to a 260-boat slip marina, a 1-1/2 mile stretch of natural shoreline, twin tennis courts, beach volleyball, a children’s playground and trails for hiking, biking and cross-country skiing. Plus, the Port of Newcastle affords its residents a host of events and festivals year-round, like the Annual Wooden Boat Festival, which brings people from far and wide to celebrate on the water’s edge. Why go on vacation? When every day could be your getaway.
- Sophisticated lobby.
- Balconies/patios with glass and aluminum railings for enhanced views.
- 2 conveniently located elevators.
- Entry system connected with suite phone lines.
- Professionally landscaped with sod, shrubs and trees.
- One (1) underground parking spot included.
- Suite entry doors with brushed chrome lever handles and deadbolts.
- Contemporary interior doors and trim.
- Brushed chrome lever handles on passage doors.
- 9′ ceiling heights in all living areas (excluding bulkheads and ceiling drops. Kitchens may have dropped ceilings).
- Rental hot water heater/forced air heating system.
- Individually metered utilities (water, gas and hydro).
- Self-contained heating and air conditioning units.
- Textured ceilings throughout except kitchen and bathroom.
- In-suite smoke/carbon monoxide detectors.
- Your choice of four (4) complete colour and material coordinated packages professionally designed, covering all interior finishes for your suite, including:
- Engineered wood flooring in all living areas.
- Quality Berber carpet in bedroom(s) and den if applicable.
- Designer floor tiles in kitchen, foyer and bathroom.
- Designer wall tiles around tub enclosure and shower stall as per plan.
- Colour and finish coordinated kitchen/vanity cabinetry. Granite or quartz counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms as per designer package.
- Neutral wall colour as per designer package with white trim and baseboard.
- Designer-selected cabinetry as per designer package.
- Granite or quartz counters, as per designer package.
- Extended upper cabinets for added storage.
- Deep fridge upper with gable as per plan.
- Flush breakfast bars as per plan.
- Stainless steel undermount sink with single lever chrome faucet and vegetable spray.
- Designer-selected raised height vanity as per designer package.
- Granite or quartz counters (as per designer package) with white rectangular undermount sink.
- 5′ acrylic white deep soaker tub as per plan.
- Chrome single lever faucets.
- White comfort height toilets with elongated bowl.
- Chrome towel bar and toilet paper holder.
- Ceiling mounted exhaust fan vented to exterior.
- Strip lighting above vanity.
- Shower stall with frameless glass panel and door (as per plan).
- Ceiling height dropped by approximately 1 foot in bathrooms and closets as required.
- Prewired cable TV outlets and telephone jacks in living room, all bedrooms and den as applicable.
- Two electrical plugs with USB ports – one in kitchen and one in master bedroom.
- Switch-controlled split outlet in living room.
- Ceiling lights in kitchen, dining area, bedrooms and den where applicable.
- White Decora switches and receptacles throughout suite.
- One weather-protected outlet on balcony/patio.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Specifications and features as described apply only where shown on plans.
- All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. Exterior elevations will be similar to renderings shown, but not necessarily identical. Substitutions made by the Vendor will be subject to the terms and conditions of The Tarion Warranty Program relating to Builder’s substitutions.
- Materials, prices, specifications and floor plans are subject to change without notice.
- All renderings are artist’s concept. Purchaser acknowledges that some features may not be applicable to all plans.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that due to framing members (lumber), plumbing and HVAC systems, the ceiling and wall electrical rough-ins and/or light fixtures and/or smoke and CO detectors may interfere with the centering or positioning of the above noted items in the applicable space.
- The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to complete any work and/or supply any material to finish dwelling before closing date.
- The Vendor’s warranty is backed by The Tarion Warranty Corporation.
- A pre-delivery inspection form to be completed with the Vendor prior to closing.
- Tarion coverage: One (1) year warranty on defects in workmanship and materials. Two (2) year warranty on electrical, plumbing and heating delivery and distribution system, water penetration through building envelope and foundation. Seven (7) year warranty on major structural defects. Purchaser agrees to pay Tarion enrolment fee plus applicable taxes on closing date.
Register Now & Receive Floor Plans, Price List
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives